If you find a record that needs to be updated you can overlay the record very simply.
- Locate the title and open the OPAC View
- Click Mark for: and select Overlay Target.
- Click Cataloging and select Import Record from Z39.50
- Fill in the search parameters and once you find the record you want, click on it and then select Overlay.
- The record you want to overlay is on the left and the new record is on the right. Click Edit Z39.50 Record.
- Delete 9xx fields and any other unwanted fields like 856 and click Save.
- Back at the Overlay record? Interface, scroll down and click Overlay.
- The program will open a new tab with the updated record.